Western Bank VR review
Published & copyrighted by Gameplay Studio VR
Spetopcon.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Do you remember Bank Panic? The classic arcade western from Sega in the 80's? Since we love arcade games, we created a new game called Western Bank, based on the epic gameplay of Bank Panic.
Easy and fun gameplay for everybody in a nice cartoon looking environment. The latest technologies have been used provide an optimal experience and enhanced for great gameplay.
- 25+ challenging levels
- Vultures, bag stealing skeletons, waving ladies, window criminals to name a few!
- Shootout levels
- Bottle shooting levels
- Boss levels
- Addictive gameplay
- Online leaderboards
- Use the controllers ( htc / oculus) to 'grab' the money bags and throw them into the safe (don't shoot the good guys!)
- Shootout levels: Be sure to check the safe for a picture of the criminal and then turn around and shoot the bad guy to receive a nice bonus!
- Bottle levels: Shoot all the bottles, check all around the room as they can be everywhere.
- Boss levels: Try to shoot or dodge the bombs, the shooting barrels can be destroyed!
Optimized gameplay :
- Game makes use of a full room scale layout (2m x 1.5m or 2m x 2m)
- Movement can be done by trackpad / teleporting / armswinger ( swing your arms)
Western Bank VR has been a contestant in the 2017 MSI VR Jam and was selected as a top 20 finalist
Gameplay Studio VR
1000 MB available space